Sunday, December 15, 2019

DEAR MAMA,


You know how much I love you. You are the bravest, strongest and the greatest mother in the world. You are the most understanding and kindest mother I know. My heart will be forever thankful and happy because you left me with memories of how much I was loved and cared for. 


You are in God’s hands now and with papa as well. I know you are both watching over me and my siblings. Thank you for everything you have sacrificed and endured for our family, for always motivating me, for always telling me: "kaya lagi nimo na, ayaw kalimot sa pag ampo, ug salig pud sa imong sarili". You know how much those words help me fight against all the difficult moments of my life. 


When I was in first year high school, I still remember when I fainted in school, you made sure that you were on my side. You held my hand, making me feel that I was not alone, and oh, you always make the best "lugaw" every time we get sick.


I do not know what my life would be like without you. You are my source of strength in every way, my moral support, my teacher, my motivator. You are the only person in the world who always understands me and appreciates me. With you, my life is full of strength and joy.


I pray to our Great God to help and guide your soul to rest peacefully and happily in heaven. I love you and you will be missed. Until we meet again, mama. 


This song is for you, mama. 



FEATURED POST

STOP BULLYING!

❝Bullying is repeated verbal, physical, social or psychological aggressive behavior by a person or group directed toward...

POPULAR POSTS